Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Spooky Halloween Card

Hi Stampers:

Here's a cute card I made to celebrate Halloween:


I used Concord Crush as the base of the card, some Pumpkin Pie cardstock embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder for the Big Shot, and some Old Olive cardstock embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I also used the new Extra-Large Decorative label punch underneath the Wide Oval punch out which is stamped with the witch's boots from the Wicked Cool stamp set. I used Naturals White card stock for stamping. I colored the stockings with Concord Crush and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers, however it is a little difficult to see. Let me show you the inside of the card:

I stamped the spider web, bats, and the word Spooky from the Wicked Cool set. Isn't that font cute?

Enjoy!

No comments: