Friday, October 15, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday--Back to Autumn

Hi Stampers!


Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper is to die for! So that is what I chose to use for the card I made for SFF today. But first--here is Connie Smith's sketch for this week:


I think this is a FABULOUS sketch!!! Here's my card:

My tag shape is a little fat, but otherwise, I think the card works! I used Cajun Craze for the card base and various pieces of Autumn Spice DSP to make the layers. I used the Thank You from the Day of Gratitude stamp set instead of ribbon on the side. I just love this and I hope you do too! Why don't you play along with us? You can post your card on our Sketch Frenzy Friday blog, HERE and you can see more fabulous designs by clicking HERE to go to Melinda's blog next.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Memories by Brenda said...

great card, I love that designer series paper

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Highdesertstamper said...

Very, very nice..don't you love that Autumn spice paper??