Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Noodling with My Digital Studio

Hi Stampers:

Well, I continue to play with My Digital Studio. Today I made this little card without knowing what I will do with it in the future, but I love having a stash of cards on hand for all occasions, so I guess this one will go in the stash.

I used my favorite colors: Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, and Pear Pizzazz. I love using the punches to get the card elements! In this case, I used the 1-1/4" square punch and changed it into a rectangle. I also used the large flower punch, but didn't resize it. I filled it with Pretty in Pink Designer Series Paper background blooms. I also used the curly label punch shape and elongated it to fit the sentiment from the Best Wishes and More stamp brush set. I added one of the corduroy buttons and two staples.
Enjoy!

No comments: