Monday, October 4, 2010

I needed a Wedding Card!

Hi Stampers!

On Sunday, my sweetie and I will be attending an open house reception for the daughter of some good friends who recently got married. I don't own any wedding sets, so I decided to make a card in My Digital Studio and I will then print it on my home printer to give to Ali and her husband Phil. Here is my creation:



Using MDS allowed me to make a quick and easy card in approximately 10 minutes. I used one of the beautiful Summer Splendor background papers and overlaid another background paper in Rich Razzleberry on the bottom of the card. I then used the Curly Label punch image in two different sizes to create a layered look label. I made up my own sentiment and typed it on the top label in a script font from my computer. I also used a Rich Razzleberry bow to dress it up.

If you would like to create your own My Digital Studio projects, just click on my Shop Now button in the upper right column and order it today!

Enjoy!


No comments: