Sunday, October 10, 2010

I have been on a My Digital Studio Kick!

Hi Stampers!

I have been working with My Digital Studio a LOT lately, but the card I am showing you today is one that I created when My Digital Studio first came out. Stampin' Up! offered a program to Demonstrators to become certified in My Digital Studio. I took the course and am certified. What that means is that I can teach you everything you would like to know about MDS and how to use it. One of the requirements for certification was to create a card and have it printed. This is the card I created:

When I received the printed cards, they were absolutely gorgeous! The Stampin' Up! printing partner prints true to Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors.

If you would like to know more about My Digital Studio, or would like to learn how to use it, please contact me!

Enjoy!

No comments: