Monday, October 11, 2010

More Notebooks for Vendor Fair

Hi Stampers:

Well, I am back to working on my items for the Oct. 30, Trick or Treat BOO-tique at Brookwood Retirement on Reed Hartman Hwy, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Here are two more I have finished:

I know, I KNOW that the one on the right is made from discontinued DSP, but I have several sheets left, so I decided to use them for some of my items. I made a few of these for another vendor show that I was in on Sept. 18, and they sold like hotcakes, so I have hopes these will sell too. Wish me luck, and if you are in the Cincinnati area, please come. Proceeds will benefit the SPCA in Cincinnati. We will have a split the pot, too, so you could leave with more money than you came with. Since it is indoors, kids will have a safe and weather-proof place to Trick or Treat early.


Enjoy!


No comments: