Friday, October 29, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday--More Autumn Spice

Hi Stampers!

If it's Friday, it must be Sketch Frenzy Friday--and it IS! Have we got a great sketch for you this week--created by ME!


And here's my card--actually 3 views--the full card, a closeup of the center and a closeup of the little embellishment on the bottom right corner:



I am so in love with the Autumn Spice DSP! And this card has a lot of texture going on: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, DSP punched with the Dotted Scallop border punch, stamped off images from the Day of Gratitude stamp set, three little acorns colored with Early Espresso and More Mustard markers-mounted on a strip punched with the Word Window punch out of Naturals White cardstock and mounted on a punched Cajun Craze small oval. I also used Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon. It is not one of the colors listed with the Autumn Spice DSP, but I think it works very well with those colors. Here are the close ups:





Now, get out your cardstock, inks, and stamps and create your own interpretation of this sketch and upload to our BLOG. You can start at the BLOG to see all the creations OR go to the next stop on the tour, MELINDA'S BLOG
Enjoy!
















1 comment:

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

I love your card! I too, love this dsp! I plan to make a fall wreath out of it this week! I will post pictures to my blog when I complete it.
Tammy
www.creativeapplescrampers.blogspot.com