Friday, August 29, 2014

SFF082914 For All Things

Hi Stampers:

Once again it's time for our Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.  I am the designer this week:
Lots of room to add all kinds of elements to your creation.  Here's the way I went:
I used the awesome stamp set For All Things which is now available for everyone to order from the Holiday Catalog.  My colors are:  Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry and Whisper White.  Accessories:  Autumn Wooden Elements, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Linen Thread, Circles Framelits, Perfect Polka Dot TIEF. 

The first picture I took of my card was this:
I thought it needed something else, so I added the wooden element and the linen thread.

Now, click on over to our SFF Blog and check out what the other designers did.  And don't forget to play along.  We want to see what you do with this sketch.

Enjoy!

No comments: