Friday, August 8, 2014

SFF080814--I turned it sideways

Hi Stampers!

Friday is here and it's time for Sketch Frenzy Friday.  The sketch this week was created by Diana Eichfeld:
Here's my creation:
I needed a thank you card for a sweet lady I met yesterday, so I created this one.  I turned the sketch sideways only because I stamped and mounted the interior piece and forgot to turn it horizontally, so I decided to turn the front around.  I had already stamped (and smudged) the inside piece twice, and I WAS NOT going to do it a third time!  So there!
Here's the inside:
Items used:
Kinda Eclectic clear mount stamp set
Something to Say clear mount stamp set
Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss Card stock
Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss ink pads
Top Note Die
Basic Pearls
Honeycomb TIEF
Clrcles Framelits
Elegant Butterfly punch
Ticket Duo Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Moonlight DSP stack

Don't forget:  you can upload your creation based on our sketch at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  And be sure to check out the other designers' creations!

Enjoy!

No comments: