Friday, June 20, 2014

SFF062014--A Baby Card

Hi Stampers!

It's Sketch Frenzy Friday time again!  We have a great sketch from Patrice:
And here is the baby card I decided to make:
The daughter of some friends recently gave birth to a darling little girl.  This is their first grandchild, and want I wanted to let them know how happy we are for them!  Appropriately, I decided to use some of the Lullaby DSP on the card.  It has colors I would never have thought to use together:  Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey, but surprisingly, they look pretty good together.  In addition to the two stamp sets and one of my favorite punches, I tied a piece of Hello Honey Satin Stitched Ribbon around one of the new In Color Printed Clothespins--LOVE them!!

Hopefully, you'll have time today to check out the other designers' great cards.  Just visit our blog  Sketch Frenzy Friday

Here's a list of the items I used:
Enjoy!

No comments: