Friday, June 6, 2014

SFF060614 Blackberry Bliss!! I am in Heaven

Hi Stampers:

Quick post today.  Time again for  Sketch Frenzy Friday and we have a great sketch this week from  Patrice:
And here's my card:
The card base is the one of the new In Colors, Blackberry Bliss.  I am a lover of all things purple, so this color is right up my alley. For my focal point, I used the Flower Shop stamp set colored with our new Blendabilities alcohol markers.  I used Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.  The sentiment is from a new photopolymer set called Endless Birthday Wishes.  Sadly, the Blendabilities markers will not be available until July, and the Endless Birthday Wishes set is temporarily on backorder.  I am going to play some more with Blackberry Bliss:  I love it!

Check out what the other designers have created at our SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG.  Why not join us?  We'd love to see what you create with this sketch! 

Enjoy!

No comments: