Friday, April 29, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday--A Sneak Peek 4-29-11


Hi Stampers!



Well, today I have a VERY QUICK post for you which is a sneak peek of the Level 2 hostess set in the Summer Mini which starts on May 1. I earned this set by recruiting during Sale-a-Bration (YAY!), so I am previewing it today. The set is called Love and Care, and here is my card:


And here is the sketch by Ros Davidson that the card is based on:



Colors for my card: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, and Whisper White.

To see more on our mini blog tour: click on MELINDA's BLOG or start at the beginning by clicking on SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY. You can add your creation on our blog!


Enjoy!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Lovely! Congratulations on earning the set with your recruitment efforts! Great job!

Deb said...

Great card! I love the colors!

Tammy Fite said...

Pretty card!!! Love that flower!

Patrice Herrera said...

This card is so pretty, it is very bright and cheery!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Wow! Great colors-great card!!

inkedx2 said...

Great card Kim! Love that stamp! Wish I had ordered it!

Robbie