Friday, May 6, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday 5-6-11 My Digital Studio Is My Friend

Hi Stampers:

It's FRIDAY!!! YAY!!! That means another GREAT Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch and GREAT projects to look at. Here is today's sketch, created by Sharon Field:

And here's my project--created in My Digital Studio:

This sketch was so much fun! I used the NEW Designer Series Paper-digital version-from the Summer Mini called Beyond the Garden and the Fabulous Florets stamp brush set. the colors used are Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, and I threw in some Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait and Regal Rose. I left off the swirls in the sketch because of the busyness of the DSP. Sharon did a SUPER job on this sketch and I may try to reproduce it in a hand stamped card and bring my digital creation to real life.

Now, jump on over to PATRICE's BLOG to see how she interpreted this sketch. You can also go to the SFF BLOG at any time if you get lost in our mini tour OR you if you want to upload your own creation. Please join us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That's pretty!!

Deb said...

Nice! Gotta love MDS!

inkedx2 said...

Love the bright colors!

Robbie

Patrice Herrera said...

I really, really, really like this stamp set on MDS. You have given me soooo many new ideas with this card. It is so colorful and just stunning!

Anonymous said...

What a neat MDS card!