Friday, August 7, 2015

SFF080715

Hi:

Time once again for Sketch Frenzy Friday!  Here's our sketch from Carol Read:
Here's my creation:
I used Pink Pirouette for the card base, a strip of English Garden DSP, silver 1/8" ribbon, silver doily from the gold and silver doilies package, a Pink Pirouette 2-1/2" circle, a 2-3/8" scallop circle punch on which I stamped Just for You from the Watercolor Words stamp set.  I also stamped the large and small flowers from the same set--the large flower as the background on the top half of the card, and the small one on Pink Pirouette and punched with the 1" circle punch.  Then I popped a pearl in the middle.

Hop over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to check out what the other designers have created, and add your own creation so we can see what you've done with the sketch.
 
Enjoy!

No comments: