Friday, April 10, 2015

SFF041015 - An Amazing Card

Hello Creative People:

It's time once again for our Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.  I am the designer this week, and here is my design:
Here's what I created to match the sketch:
I don't know if I had the card in mind when I created the sketch, but once I made the card, I just kept looking at it over and over.  It just made me so happy.  I love this card, and I hope you do also!

Here's what I used:
  • Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, and Sahara Sand cardstock
  • Painted Petals stamp set
  • Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Early Espresso inks
  • Lovely Lace embossing folder
  • Sahara Sand Lace ribbon
  • 2" and 2-1/2" circle punches
  • Artisan Label Punch
  • Project Life Corner Rounder Punch
Check out our Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers have created.

Enjoy!


No comments: