Friday, January 30, 2015

SFF013015 - Digital Love

Hi Stampers:
It's Sketch Frenzy Friday time again!  Today, we have a cute sketch from Jennifer Kay:

I love flags on cards, so, of course, my card has flags on it.  Also, as you might know if you have visited my blog before, when I have run out of time to make a "real" card, I usually wind up making a digital card in MDS.  That's what I did this week.  Here is my card:
The colors are Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Soft Suede.  The diagonal striped strip of DSP is from the Candy Cane Lane designer kit.  The two flags are the polka dot and script digital designer paper.  The hugs and kisses stamp set is from the All Holiday stamp brush set.  I colored the words in Real Red and the ampersand in Soft Suede.

Our other designers have great cards posted using this sketch, so hop on over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog and check them out!  We'd also LOVE to have you play along with us, so link up your creation on the blog.

Enjoy!

No comments: