Friday, October 3, 2014

SFF100314--So I thought I would do it again!

Hi Stampers:

Another Friday, another Sketch Frenzy Friday!  YAY!  We have a wonderful sketch today from Kathy Clark:
I had such a great time creating my card in MDS last week, so I thought I would do it again!
Same MDS stamp brush set, For all Things, but this time I am using Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral with Cajun Craze and Whisper White. Using the coloring tool, I changed the greeting into 3 colors:  "Give" is Early Espresso, "Thanks" is Cajun Craze, and "For All Things" is Tangerine Tango.  I am DEFINITELY going to recreate these two cards into what one of my friends calls "real cards," and when I do, I'll post them.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please click over to our SFF BLOG to see all the designer's creations.  You can join us, too.  Just use the inLinkz tool on our blog to upload your creation.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

What MDS did this! Wow! You sure are getting good with it! These are really great cards Kim.