Friday, November 1, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday-11-01-13

Hi Stampers:

It's that time of the week again--Sketch Frenzy Friday! YAY!  Our sketch this week was created by Jennifer:
And here's my creation:
I created this card in MDS.  It's been a while since I created an MDS card, and I wanted to take a break from all the fall, Halloween, and Christmas stuff I've been doing lately and do SOMETHING PURPLE!!!  Yes, purple is my FAVORITE color, and I tend NOT to create with it too often or I would be making everything in purple!  For this card I used three of the purple colors in MDS:  Elegant Eggplant, Rich Razzleberry, and Wisteria Wonder.  The MDS stamp brush sets used are: Bring on the Cake for the Birthday Wishes sentiment and Autumn Elements for the flourishes and flowers.  I also used the Script DSP in Rich Razzleberry and the Dotted Scalloped Ribbon in Elegant Eggplant, along with the Top Note punch shape and the 1-1/4" square punch shape.  All in all, I like it.

Now it's time to check out the other designers on our Sketch Frenzy Friday blogAnd while you're visiting the blog, why not join us in our creativity.  You can upload your creation using the Linky tool on the site.

Enjoy!

No comments: