Friday, October 25, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 10-25-13--I Cheated (sorta)

Hi Stampers:

Well, it's Friday again and you know what that means--Sketch Frenzy Friday!!!  Our sketch this week is brought to us by Tammy Fite, and here it is:
And here is my card:
I mentioned at the top that I cheated.  I DID stamp this card, I DID tie the bow, and I DID put it together.  The only things I didn't do is design it, choose the colors, cut the card stock and other shapes.  This card is one of the 20 (yes, I said 20!) cards that you can make with the everyday OCCASIONS card kit that is available from Stampin' Up!  Here are the details:
  • Item number 134797
  • Makes 20 cards
  • All the card stock and other paper items needed are already cut
  • Includes and awesome 7-piece clear mount stamp set
  • Includes, buttons, arrow clips, Baker's Twine
  • Includes 2 ink spots in Basic Grey and Island Indig
  • Price is $29.95
You can order this in my store--look at the top of the left sidebar.
Time to go see what the the other designers have done with this sketch at Sketch Frenzy FridayAnd while you're there, why not upload your creation from the sketch?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

These colors are great! Wonderful card!