Friday, July 5, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday--Fourth of July A Day Late


Hi Stampers:

I know, I know--it's July 5th, not July 4th!!!  However, I waited until almost the last minute to create my card for the sketch this week, and, as luck would have it, I was able to CASE a July 4th card that a friend of mine created.  Here is the sketch, created by Jennifer:
And here is my creation:
For this card I used:
  • Whisper White, Real Red, and Midnight Muse card stock
  • Too Kind and Best of Greetings stamp sets
  • Silver Glimmer paper punched with the Scallop Border Punch
  • Basic Rhinestone jewels
  • Hardware Clips Essentials
  • Midnight Must stitched ribbon
  • Midnight Muse and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
The word CELEBRATE! is an outline type font, and I thought it needed some oomph, so I filled in the outline of each letter with the markers.  I really think the blossoms from too kind look like fireworks, and THAT is the idea I got from Mary Brown.  If you would like to see her card, click HERE.

That's all from me.  If you want to see more, go to our SFF BLOG , and please join us.  We would love to see what you can do with this sketch!

Enjoy!! 

No comments: