Friday, May 10, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 05-10-13

Hi Stampers!

I'm back!!  Did you miss me??  Things have been hectic around my house, and I have been doing several vendor and craft shows, so stamping time has been limited.  However, I did find some time to stamp a card for this week's Sketch Frenzy Friday, based on the sketch by Jennifer:
I think this sketch is deceptively simple.  There are many ways it can be interpreted, and you will see several different ones from our designers.  Here's mine:
First, let me apologize for the way my card leans.  The best place to take pictures of my creations is in my kitchen, and I set my card on top of the paper towel spindle, not realizing that it would shift when I took the picture.  I tried to correct it in my FastStone program, but it still leans.  Oh well!

Here's what I used:
  • This and That Designer Series Paper
  • Pool Party card stock
  • This and That Designer Washi tape--the Crumb Cake with the diagonal stripe on top--with banner tails cut into the ends.
  • Retiring 2011-2013 In Color brads in Pool Party and Calypso Coral
I have really fallen in love with the This and That items, and have used them a LOT lately.  I will post some additional items I created in the next few days.

Now, go back to the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG and check out the other designers' creations.  Remember, we have everyone posted on the blog, for your convenience in viewing all of them.  Please join us with your own creation.  You'll find the Linky tool on the blog.

Enjoy! 

No comments: