Friday, November 16, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday 11-16-12

Hi Stampers:

Time for another awesome Sketch Frenzy Friday!!!
I don't know about you, but this week has been totally CRAZY for me.  Two craft shows coming up this weekend AND getting my house in shape for 17 guests on Thanksgiving Day!  So without further ado, let me show you the sketch and my MDS creation for this week.  Here's the sketch by Deb Currier:

Lovely, isn't it?  And here is my creation:
I'm on a Christmas roll!
I love Christmas, and all the projects we can make for this holiday.  I used some great images from My Digital Studio--Be of Good Cheer DSP, snowflakes, and a lovely Merry Christmas stamp brush image.

To see more wonderful projects, go to our SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG.  You'll be able to see all of the designers' projects AND you can add your own creation!!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! Love the blue snowflakes--they really pop against the red and green!

Deb said...

Cute!! I really like that designer paper! Too fun!

Sharon Wheet said...

Kim, you're right! your card is lovely. I especially love the white sentiment on a dark background. I always seem to forget that. Hope your craft fairs went well. and I just know your thanksgiving guests will leave with happy full tummys. Have a wonderful holiday week. Be safe. hugs, sharon w.