Friday, September 21, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday-9/21/12

Hi Stampers:

It's Friday and time once again for Sketch Frenzy Friday!  Today I am the designer and here is my sketch:
I LOVE this sketch, even if I did design it myself.  My only problem was, I couldn't translate it to paper!  So I used My Digital Studio instead.  And I am still on a Halloween kick.  So here is my creation:

I love the colors of Halloween and tried to get all my favorites into this card:  Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, and Whisper White.   I used the Monster Munchies designer template for the black with pumpkin stars and for the image of the spider cider.  The greeting is from the Spooky Things stamp brush set.  Hope you like it!!

Time to see what Maria is up to, so let's go visit her BLOGWhy not play with us this week?  Just upload to our SFF BLOG.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! You are so good at MDS!!! And, I loved this sketch, too! I'll save it for future use!

Deb said...

Very cute!! Love the patterned paper!

craftystamper said...

What a neat Halloween card. You are good with the MDS. Good on you!!