Friday, November 4, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday--Tina's Sketch

Hi Stampers:



My life has taken a left turn to busyness and worry! My sister, Karen has been in the hospital in critical condition for 3 months and I have been so busy keeping updated on her condition, that I have not had time to stamp! Well, almost no time. I was able to attend the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in Louisville, KY last Friday and had a blast stamping there, and also catching up with old friends. One of my down line went with me, and also another demonstrator who is a friend of my down line. With all this, I have been bad and have not done my contribution for this week's mini blog hop. I am posting the sketch and a link to MARIA'S BLOG and our SFF BLOG.



Here's the sketch, created by Tina Munzke:

Why not do your own creation and post it on our main blog for the world to enjoy!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

Oh Goodness Kim I so know what you are going through! I sure hope your sister gets better very soon My thoughts and prayers are with you all.