Friday, March 25, 2011

SFF--Sweet Stitches MDS card

Hi Stampers:

Well, it's the last full week of Sale-a-Bration, BUT the Occasions Mini still has a month to run! YAY! So, today I am showing one of the MDS downloads of the Sew Suite series of products. For this card I used one of the Sweet Stitches DSP sheets. It's the one with different stitches! But I am getting ahead of myself. Her is our sketch this week, by Jennifer Weide:


And here is my MDS card:

There are quite a few things from the Occasions Mini that I haven't played with yet, so I was glad to use a little piece--even in MDS--of the lovely Sweet Stitches DSP. As you can see, I turned the sketch on it's side and added a sentiment from Baroque Motifs stamp brush set to it. The card base is Melon Mambo. I also added Old Oloive satin ribbon. Pretty simple, but I think it turned out pretty great!
Well, I am closing now so I can finish prepping for my FOURTH workshop this month! This is a new record for me!
To see more: go to MELINDA's BLOG or the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG. Please join us and upload your own creation on our blog.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Nice card--I like how you made the DSP the "main image".

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great job with the sketch!!

inkedx2 said...

Great card.

Robbie