Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Day After Thanksgiving! Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hi Stampers:
Well, it's the Day AFTER Thanksgiving--time for shopping AND Sketch Frenzy Friday! Here is our sketch, brought to you this week by Tammy Baldwin:

And here is what I came up with:


I used MDS again to create my card. In MDS, I used Cherry Cobbler DSP and the text DSP in Always Artichoke. My colors are Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, and Cherry Cobbler. The stamp brushes I used are Bells and Boughs and A Holly, Jolly Christmas.
To see the other creations by our design team, visit our BLOG or click on MELINDA'S BLOG to go to the next stop on the tour.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very Nice!!

Deb said...

MDS rocks! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Like the two different dsp patterns!

inkedx2 said...

Cute card!

Robbie