Friday, July 11, 2014

SFF071114 Tag a Birthday

Hi Stampers:

Friday comes along way too fast sometimes!  Not that I'm complaining.  I had good intentions to post more this week, but never got around to it.  Sigh...Well, at least I have a post for today.  It's Sketch Frenzy Friday time, and we have a great sketch from Patrice:
 Such a cute sketch!  Here's what I did with it:
For this creation, I used 3 different stamp sets:  Kinda Eclectic, Endless Birthday Wishes, Bordering Blooms.  Paper is the new Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White.  Ink: Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist.  I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Fringe Scissors, and 5/8" Natural Chevron Ribbon, and a few tiny pearls on the butterfly.  I love this set and have made 3 different cards from it, using basically the same same colors with a few changes.

I also stamped the inside of the card:
 

If you'd like to see the other designers' creations just click on this link:  Sketch frenzy Friday


Enjoy!

No comments: