Friday, September 6, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 09-06-13 MDS Halloween Card

Hi Stampers!

Today on Sketch Frenzy Friday, we have a very creative sketch given to us by Jennifer:
I love the arrangement of elements in this sketch, and I used all of them except the brads in the corners.  I also chose to use MDS for this, since my camera is giving me fits right now, and I couldn't take a picture of the hand stamped card I made!!  I've had this camera since 2008 and it's been thru a lot of abuse in the five years.  Maybe it's time for a new one(hint to my husband!).

Please go to the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG and check out all the creations of our designers!  And don't forget to add your own creation with the link tool!  We love to create for you and we love to see your creations!

Enjoy!

No comments: