Friday, September 16, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday---Do you hate spiders?

Hi Stampers:

It's that time again--Sketch Frenzy Friday is on a roll--a blog roll that is! And mine is all about spiders today!
Here's the sketch from Tammy Fite:



Cute, isn't it? And now you must answer my question: Do you hate spiders??? I'll bet you won't hate THIS spider:

He's a digitally created spider using My Digital Studio. I seem to be on a roll with Halloween cards made in MDS. The background paper in this creation is from a NEW download, Spooky Treats Designer Template and it's pattern 1 of the Designer Series Paper in this template. The spider and eeek! stamps are from the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp brush set. I DO have the wood mount stamp set of the same name, but being extra busy this week, I decided to go with MDS. The colors in this card are Basic Black, Whisper White, and Lucky Limeade--love that green!

So now that you're spooked, hop on on over to MARIA'S BLOG to see her creation. And remember: you can ALWAYS go to our SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG and play along with us!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Cute MDS card! And I don't hate this spider - lol!!

Anonymous said...

Cool card!! Love that spider!!

Robbie said...

Wow this is a bright card! Love your background.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

what a fun Halloween card!

Patrice Herrera said...

Great card love the "eeek!" You made me smile