Friday, August 28, 2015

SFF082815--Tip Top Taupe, Black, and White

Hello Friends!

It's Friday and time for another Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.  Our sketch today was created by Jennifer Kay:
This sketch could go in many different directions.  Here's what I did:
At first, I wasn't sure if I would like the new In Color, Tip Top Taupe, but I have actually used this color almost as much as I have Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush.  Today, I have used it with Basic Black and Whisper White.  All three of these colors are in the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack.  This paper stack has some animal prints, as well as other prints.  It is DEFINITELY a great combination of neutrals!
The sentiment is from a stamp set that will be in the Holiday Catalog, which goes live on Sept.1, called Acorny Thank You.

That's it for me today.  Hop on over to the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG to see what the other designers have created.  You can also show us your take on this sketch.  Just use the InLinkz tool on the blog

 

No comments: