Friday, April 17, 2015

SFF041715

Hello Stamping Friends:

Another Friday, another Sketch Frenzy Friday.  How has your week been?  Mine has been busy.  I am singing in a concert today and tomorrow that is being done by my church choir combined with another church choir.  We are performing Requiem in D Minor by Gabriel Faure and a selection of favorite church anthems.  Needless to say, we have been rehearsing long and hard!  I am so glad our sketch this week was simpler than last week's!!  And here is the sketch Patrice Herrera provided for us:
Here is my card:
Although I like the card overall, I am not sure about the Bermuda Bay sequins in the middle.  I thought I would try to tie a bow, but that may have been a big mistake!  Anyway, here's what I used:
  • Whisper White card stock
  • Calypso Coral card stock
  • Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper
  • Lovely Lace TIEF
  • Bermuda Bay sequins
I did not stamp a sentiment because I haven't decided which one to use!

Our blog, Sketch Frenzy Friday, has more samples from our designers, so go check it out!

Enjoy!!

No comments: