Friday, March 6, 2015

SFF030615

Hi Stampers:

According to the weather people it is "meteorological spring," which begins on March 1. HaHa!  Mother Nature says otherwise!  We had more snow Wednesday night after a high in the upper forties during the day.  And the low today is supposed to be -3 or -4!  Well we can Think spring, can't we?

We have a great sketch this week for Sketch Frenzy Friday from Elizabeth Kratzer:
Here is my card using the sketch:
I chose to orient my design from lower left to upper right instead of lower right to upper left as the sketch shows.  Here's what I used on my card:
  • Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride (flower) and Whisper White card stock
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (flower center)
  • Work of Art stamp set
  • Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
  • Flower Shop stamp set
  • Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Memento Jet Black ink pads
  • Fancy Fan TIEF
  • Pansy Punch
  • 2013-2015 In Color Sequins assortment
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Now jump on over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers have created.  I just love all ways this sketch inspired us!

Enjoy!

No comments: