Friday, January 16, 2015

SFF011615--It's STILL Winter!

Hi Stampers:

It's Friday and time for another Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch and challenge!  I hope this day finds you well and happy.  I have been ill with that upper respiratory "thing" that is making the rounds in Cincinnati.  My husband has been ill also, so we have spent a lot of time in the last two weeks just resting AND coughing, blowing, and sneezing!  Yuck!!  Anyway, I haven't stamped at all for 2 weeks, and finally decided to make a virtual card in MDS for our sketch this week.  First, though, here's our sketch from Patrice:
And here's my card:
Everything on this card is from the Watercolored Winter Kit (136678).  I decided to go with a winter themed card because it's still cold and wintery here.  No snow, thank goodness, but Brrrr!

Now that you've viewed my card, click over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog and check out what the other designers have created.

Enjoy!

No comments: