Friday, July 18, 2014

SFF071814--Flowers for a Birthday

Hi Stampers:

Today is Sketch Frenzy Friday day, and we have a GREAT sketch for you, designed by Jennifer Kay:
And here is my creation:
I was not sure how I was going to make this work, because these flowers are large.  So I worked it out by staggering them.  The stamp set is Beautiful Bunch and it has a matching punch for the flowers.  For the centers, I punched out the dots and the daisy-like center with the 7/8" scallop circle punch.  The splat center, I fussy cut with my paper snips.  The top flower is stamped with Lost Lagoon, the middle flower with Hello Honey, and the bottom flower with Tangelo Twist.  The centers were all stamped with Blackberry Bliss.  The card base is Lost Lagoon--5-1/2" X 8-1/2."  The next layer is Hello Honey and the top layer is Whisper White.  All the flowers, the centers, and the Whisper White top layer are popped up with dimensionals.  The greeting is stamped with Tangelo Twist and it is from the photopolymer stamp set, Endless Birthday Wishes.  This particular stamp set is available while supplies last, and is VERY popular.  If you want it, I suggest you order it soon!

Here is the inside of my card:
 

Don't forget to upload your take on our sketch at Sketch Frenzy FridayYou can also check out the other designers' creations in the same place.

Enjoy!

No comments: