Friday, November 29, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 11-29-13 Another Thanksgiving Card

Hi Stampers:

It's Friday, and we have another great Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge for you.  Here is the sketch created by Sharon Wheet:
And here is my card:
I know Thanksgiving is over, but I created this card BEFORE Thanksgiving and decided to use it anyway for SFF because I can be thankful every day for all the gifts I have received in my life.

This is another card made from the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit.  It is available thru 1-2-2014, so if you still want to get it, you can.  I also used the the Harvest of Blessings stamp set-available in both wood mount and clear mount.  My colors on this card are:
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Tangerine Tango
  • Crushed Curry
  • Whisper White
  • Pumpkin Pie
I also decorated the inside of the card:
Don't forget:  join us by linking your creation using our link tool on the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG.  Click on the link to go there, and look at all the designers' creations, and add yours.

Enjoy!

No comments: