Thursday, September 5, 2013

Latenight Stampers Challenge 230

Hi Stampers:

The Latenight Stampers group has a Summertime challenge going on this week.  I decided to post this card to the challenge:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Gingham Garden Washi Tape and BOTH of our Butterfly punches--although I used only one on this card.  I also love the Hostess Set Express Yourself--the font is so pretty and it has some great sentiments in it.  I used Melon Mambo for the base of my card and the butterfly.  Of course, Melon Mambo is one of the colors in the washi tape.  I textured the Butterfly with the Delicate Designs TIEF and added some rhinestones for a little bling.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great Summery card Kim. Love the washi tape. And I always love butterflies. Thanks so much for playing along with the LNS challenge this week. I fixed your link too!