Boy, these Fridays are sure rolling around quickly these days. It's time for another fabulous Sketch Frenzy Friday. The sketch this week was created by Robbie:
Here is my interpretation:
I can't seem to get away from using the combination of Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, and Daffodil Delight! Here's what I used:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
- Happy Birthday stamp from the retired Ronald McDonald House stamp set called Moving Forward. (I was actually looking for another set to use, but couldn't find what I wanted and this one was handy, so you know what happened--I used a retired stamp--my bad!)
- Simply Pressed Clay and buttons mold
- Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo Stampin' Write Markers to color the buttons after they were dry
- Fancy Fan TIEF
- Bitty Banners Framelits--I traced the outside edge of the framelit onto Melon Mambo cardstock to create the layer for the banner.
- Top Note Die
- Big Shot machine
- Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Since the whole card is white, I gussied up the inside also:
I cut two Top Note die cuts--one in white that I trimmed at the dotted line, and one out of Gingham Garden DSP to layer it on. I think it gives it a nice look on the inside.
Don't forget: you can show us your interpretation of the sketch this week by uploading it on the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG, using the Linky tool. You can also see all of the designers' cards on the blog.