It's Friday again, and you know what that means!! Sketch Frenzy Friday time!!! Yay!! We have a great sketch this week from Patrice:
- Cut Primrose Petals cardstock to 5-1/2" X 11"
- Embossed the front of the card with the Honeycomb TIEF
- Sponged 4 doilies with Soft Suede ink, folded each in fourths, and adhered to the card front with Mini Glue Dots
- Cut 4 small hearts from the Print Poetry Paper Stack with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits, sponged each with Soft Suede, popped up one on each quarter circle with Stampin' Dimensionals and adhered a large pearl(largest of the ones that come in the multi size package of pearls) to each heart.
- Stamped " Love You" from the Seasonal Sayings set--carried over from the Holiday Catalog--in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla card stock and Colored the heart in the middle with the Raspberry Ripple marker, cut it out with the banner framelit from the Hearts a Flutter framelits set, sponged the edges with Soft Suede, and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Added a ribbon and bow made with the Primrose Petals stitched satin ribbon
SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY blog, where you can look at all the other designers' cards based on this sketch. Why not join us? You'll find the Linky tool on our main blog also.