It's Friday (as if you didn't know!) and it's time for Sketch Frenzy Friday. Today is cool and rainy here in Southwest Ohio, so a good day to stay in and stamp!!! Here's our sketch, created by the awesome Tammy Fite:
Love the banners in this sketch, but I have a lot of problems getting the tails cut correctly, especially if I layer them on another piece of cardstock. Here's my card for the sketch:
If you're thinking the top part of the card is lighter than the bottom, it is. Just as I snapped the picture, the sun decided to drop into the upper window in my sun room, so I got a slightly off kilter color.
Here's what I used:
- Joyous Celebrations stamp set: (w)128066, (c)128069
- Snow Festival DSP: 126908
- Cherry Cobbler 8½"X11" cardstock: 119685
- Whisper White 8½"X11" cardstock: 100730
- 1¾ circle punch: 119850
- 1¼ scallop circle punch: 127811
- Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon: 126848
- Stampin' Dimensionals: 104430
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels: 119246
Want to see other creations from this sketch? Just hop over to our SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG and check out the other designers' creations.