Hope you're all doing well this fine Friday! It is hotter than a bandit's pistol (my mother's phrase) here in good ole Cincinnati--up in the 90's again with killer humidity! Well, at least it's cool in my house, so I could stamp a card for SFF this week. First off, here is our sketch from Tammy Fite:
Cute, isn't it? And here is my creation:
I don't think the photography does it justice, since it is a little crooked and the card seems to be leaning. I adjusted and readjusted my easel, but it never really looked right! This is a different kind of card for me since it is 5-1/2" square. Here's what I used:
- Wild Wasabi card base, cut 5-1/2" X 11" and scored at 5-1/2" and folded in half.
- A 5-1/4" square piece of Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder.
- Peach Parfait scallop square cut with the Big Shot and embossed with the Flower Garden Textured Impressions embossing folder. I popped it up over the white layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment from the Cottage Garden stamp set and stamped with Early Espresso ink--my favorite for stamping words and sentiments!
- A length of the so pretty 5/8" organza ribbon.