It's Friday, so that means another Sketch Frenzy Friday! I am using My Digital Studio again. Did I ever tell you that I LOVE MDS? Well, I do! There are so many things you can do with it. I'm explaining a couple of them in my post today.
First, though, here's our sketch from Tina Taves:
And here is my MDS interpretation:
Here's what I used:
- Beyond the Garden digital Designer Series Paper
- Card base of Regal Rose--although the DSP pink color is Rose Red, I thought the Regal Rose matched the DSP better on my computer. And here is one of the MDS options: I lowered the opacity of the Regal Rose color to about 60%--I think that made a better match of the base color to some of the DSP flowers.
- Scalloped circle punch in Wild Wasabi
- 1-1/4" circle punch in Whisper White
- Fabulous Florets Stamp Brush set--the leaf sprig in Wild Wasabi and the solid flower is Regal Rose and Rose Red. I put white smaller circles behind the flowers so that the Wild Wasabi sprig color would not show thru the white spaces of the flowers, but when I added the drop shadows to the flowers, the white turned a bit grayish--Oh well, I still like it. I love using drop shadows on EVERYTHING. I think it makes the creation look a little more like a stamped project and therefore more lifelike.
- A Regal Rose Bow