Friday, November 18, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hi Stampers:

It's that time of year--Thanksgiving is less than a week away; I have a boat load of company coming that day expecting a turkey, all the trimmings, AND a clean house! What was I THINKING 20 years ago when I volunteered to host the dinner?!?!?!? Oh well, I guess I'll put away my stamps and inks for a little while and concentrate on prepping for my family. In the meantime, here is our sketch for today, courtesy of Deb Currier:


Love the sketch! But I don't love my card! Sometimes creation is a challenge, especially when you have other things on your mind. Anyway, MDS to the rescue, and here is my card:

Wish I knew what Deb used for her background text--I would have put it on my card!!
OK. Enough from me. Now go visit MARIA's BLOG to see what she has done. Why not upload your creation on our SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love what you can do with the MDS!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing the same thing next week!! :-) no stamping....:-(

Sharon Wheet said...

Kim, totally understand about the difficulty being/showing creativity when you are somewhere else in your thoughts. but what a simply beautiful card you made! (sometimes MDS is a blessing, huh?)

Deb said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love the bright star!! Great job!

inkedx2 said...

Great MDS card. Sometimes you gotta do what works for you! :)