Friday, September 2, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday--A 10 minute Card

Hi Stampers!


Woo Hoo! It's Friday! We have another great sketch for you this week, created by the awesome Jennifer Weide:


I love this sketch! And I was able to create a card in 10 minutes--some kind of record for me! I usually agonize over what I'm going to create for this challenge, but this week it was easy peasy!
Here is my creation:



Here's what I used:






  • Card base of Early Espresso



  • Scallop circle and 3" circle and small scallop circle cut with the Big Shot from N*E*W Spice Cake Designer Series Paper--available in the N*E*W Holiday Mini. (See my side bar for more information and to order) I used the two scallop circles die and the 3" circle die (already said that didn't I!!)



  • Sentiment stamped with Early Espresso ink on So Saffron card stock and punched with the word window punch. I sponged the edges with the same ink. (Have I mentioned that I LOVE Early Espresso for stamping sentiments?)



  • Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon



Well, let's hop on over to PATRICE's BLOG for another take on this sketch, OR you can start at the beginning of our mini tour by clicking on the SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG.




Enjoy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool--love the layered designer paper!!

Deb said...

Lovely card! The designer paper is so pretty and makes a great focal point!

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

Cute!!!

inkedx2 said...

Love how you used the ds paper. Great card!

Patrice Herrera said...

What a cute card, I like the double scallops and the DSP!