It's Friday--YAY!! I love Friday's and I love doing the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenges! Today we have a simple but wonderful sketch from Tina Munzke:
And here's my MDS card:
I used the following in My Digital Studio:
- Daffodil Delight base
- Layer of Early Espresso in an elongated 1-1/14" square punch
- Layer of Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper in an elongated 1-1/4" square punch
- Modern Label Punch in Early Espresso
- Modern Label Punch in Whisper White
- 1-1/4" striped Daffodil Delight ribbon
- the sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases stamp brush set
- And I used the drop shadow feature on all elements, which I think makes the design look more like a REAL card!
Now it's time to check out all the other samples on our mini tour. Click MARIA'S BLOG to go to the next stop on the tour OR click SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY to go to the beginning of the tour, or to add YOUR sample. We would love to see what you create!