Friday, February 11, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday--Springtime Vintage

Hi Stampers!

Another Friday, another sketch! That's right, it's Sketch Frenzy Friday again! Here's our sketch by Sharon Field:



And here's my MDS card of the sketch:


As you can see, I once again used the Springtime Vintage DSP in MDS. I also used the MDS Chat Room-Love stamp brush set, colored Rose Red, Seam Binding ribbon in Rose Red, the full heart punch in Rose Red, a Brad in Baja Breeze, and a button in Baja Breeze. The card base is Basic Grey, the first layer is Baja Breeze, and the second layer is one of the Springtime Vintage patterns. I really LOVE doing cards in MDS and I LOVE the Springtime Vintage DSP. I guess I should probably also try making some traditional cards with REAL DSP, ribbon, brads, buttons and Stamps!
To see additional SFF ideas, click MELINDA's BLOG to go to the next stop on our weekly tour or SKETCH FRENZY FRIDAY BLOG to add your own contribution or to start at the beginning of the tour.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet!

Robbie said...

Very pretty!

Robbie

Unknown said...

I love this, it's very pretty!

Deb said...

A great MDS card!