Friday, May 14, 2010

Tropical Party


Here's a card I stamped tonight with a great new stamp set, Tropical Party. This set is available in the NEW Summer Mini catalog which runs from May 1 thru August 31. I also used the another stamp set in the mini--In a Word and the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper. The colors in the paper are Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, and So Saffron. I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstock along with Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie Ink. Two of the flowers are stamped and cut out (my friend Mary Brown would be so proud of me!) and the third flower is cut from the DSP. I also used the Lattice embossing folder from the Summer mini on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I couldn't lay my hands on my Rose Red ribbon, so I cut a 1" wide piece of Rose Red cardstock and angled the end to look like a cut ribbon. This was so much fun to make! If you want to have fun with these stamp sets and colors, click on my Shop Online button on the left side and shop Stampin' Up!

No comments: